Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Mackenzie!



Happy 9th Birthday Mackenzie! I can't believe my girl is 9 years old, but she is. I love you so much! I love the person you are becoming, you have such love and passion for life. This is such a special day for you to celebrate your birthday on. Always remember that your savior loves you, there is no greater love in the whole world than this. Have fun today and enjoy being 9.

Mackenzie's Top 5 Things!

1. Piano
2. Reading
3. Webkinz
4. Chocolate
5. Bacon

6 comments:

karin said...

Happy Birthday to Mackenzie! I can't believe she is 9! She looks just like you, Michelle.

Kasey said...

She is so your mini you! Happy 9th! I can't beleive you have a 9 year old! Wowzers!

kristin kempton said...

Happy birthday Mackenzie! What a beautiful picture! She does look a lot like you, Michelle.

Happy Easter!

The Kempton's

Jade said...

She looks just like you!! WOW!! I can't believe she is 9!!! Holy Cow!! When did we get so old?????

The White Way said...

Trippple HOLLLY Cow 999
She is so precious.

kris said...

She looks so much like you, Michelle...beautiful!